A: The application is running under DirectX 9.0c runtime and with Graphic Accelerator support, so please check if your PC has the Graphic Accelerator Hardware installed and meet our minimum hardware requirements.
- Q2: Why does it keep asking me'Please check the LIGHTING', when I put the BLUE cube inside the camera zone?
A: The application will automatically adjust itself to the lighting condition by setting the camera exposure setting to 'auto'. If this pop-up dialog still appears, it means that your lighting condition might be too dark or too bright. Additional light or adjustment of the window blind might help.
- Q3: When I put the BLUE cube in the flashing frame, why am I always asked to 'Please make sure the BLUE cube can be seen clearly in the camera view, otherwise press 'ESC' key to adjust camera exposure manually'?
A: When you run the application at auto exposure mode, the reflections of the light on the cube surface might cause this problem. Please press'ESC' key, uncheck the auto exposure box, and adjust the camera exposure manually until the BLUE cube can be seen clearly in the camera view. Moving the camera and cubes a bit might also help remove reflections.
- Q4: Why does wIzQubesTM application run so slowly on my PC?
A: The speed of the application depends on the hardware specification, especially the CPU, RAM and 3D graphics card of your PC. Environment lighting also affects the application performance.Fine-tuning the exposure and gain of the camera using Start (on Window?or?taskbar) > All Programs > MXR > MXR USB2.0 Camera (VC0326) > VMCamera might help improving the performance. Please also check if there is sufficient spare space to run the application together with the operating system.
- Q5: Why doesn't wIzQubesTM application respond when I am moving the cubes?
A: Please check the following: Ensure BLUE cube or/and ORANGE cube completely appear in the camera view. The top face of the cube is not covered by your hand or any other objects. Check the lighting condition.
- Q6: When I use the MXR USB 2.0 Camera on my computer, the screen suddenly becomes totally white or black for a few seconds, why?
A: You might be using a PC that only supports USB 1.1.Or you might be using a USB extended cable which could cause the problem.
A: It is recommended to connect MXR USB 2.0 webcam to a USB 2.0 port of your computer. If you must use a USB extended cable, please use the USB 2.0 hub. If your hardware supports USB 2.0, please make sure to: Install the USB driver provided by the vendor of your USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller. Download and install the latest Service Pack (SP) of your Windows? operation system. (If you are using Windows XP Sp1, you must also install Windows XP Hotfix KB8222603
- Q8: When I plug MXR USB 2.0 Camera into the computer, and open the VMCamera application, the screen is totally black. What's wrong?
A: There are two solutions: Plug MXR USB 2.0 Camera into the computer and make sure the camera driver is correctly installed strictly following the manual instructions. When you see the indication from Windows that the camera is plugged in, do NOT open the VMCamera application immediately but wait for a moment before doing so. You shall be able to see the image.
- Q9: Can I use other web cameras to play with wIzQubes™ ?
A: No, MXR wIzQubesTM 1.0 only supports MXR USB 2.0 Camera.
- Q10: Can I use MXR USB 2.0 Camera with Skype™or other video capturing applications like Movie Maker™?
A: Yes. MXR USB 2.0 Camera is a standard PC webcam which runs with most of the camera-related applications, for example, instant messengers. It is also fully tested with wIzQubesTM application. However, it is not guaranteed that it is fully compatible with all other applications.